Monday 4 February 2008

Hai Everyone!!!

asalamualaikum!

This is my first blog and im not sure what i have to write in it. Ok, about me? im em cute..hehe..nadalah...i liked to shear secret with someone that i could trust and understand me well, also can give me an advice if i did something wrong in whatever it was. Sometimes if it come to complicated situation i like myself to be alone to think. and if i can't find the answer then i like to shear it with my trusted friends. sometime i could being a dramatic person. hehe. im a sensitive persons as well, but mostly im not gonna show it in front of the people. liked being quite person sometimes. liked to make a new friends with people. Try to make my parent proud of me one day. And stop myself of being shy in front of people, because dulu aku nie pemalu bnar, all my fwens always said that. iyakah? my favourite film is hindi movies(since im 12 years old until now), my favourite artcess is Siti nurhaliza(she's my inspirasi), my favourite songs is all Siti nurhaliza's songs and hindi songs. Apalagi ah, emm sampai sini saja dulu kali. No idea lagi hehe. next tym i will update lagi. ok have fun reading my blog.=)

No comments: